1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 cup whipped topping, thawed
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
12 large strawberries, cut in half
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. With mixer on LOW, beat in whipped topping and almond extract.
- Place filling in a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pipe filling on the cut side of each strawberry.
- Gently press 3 blueberries into the filling on each strawberry.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.