Exciting career opportunity at our West Ashley/Charleston, SC center!
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about living a healthy lifestyle. Must possess a positive, proactive attitude and have the ability to inspire and motivate others. Must have customer service and sales experience, no medical experience required. Physician’s Plan is a growing medical practice, and we are seeking the right candidate to grow with us!
**Please submit a cover letter explaining your passion for health & wellness.
Clinical & Administrative
- Assists patients in identifying weight management needs and goals
- Provides information and support for all aesthetic procedures and other services.
- Conducts nutritional counseling & new patient orientations (in-person & over the phone)
- Maintaining patient charts, updating forms, and tracking patient progress.
- Documents patient weight, measurements, and blood pressure.
- Pre and post clinic med count, dispense medications as prescribed, & monitor inventory.
- Responsible for having current & complete knowledge of our product and service line, as well as any specials or promotions.
- Assisting in inventory: counting, ordering, and stocking as needed.
- Checking in/outpatients, posting and balancing visits on the computer, preparing deposits, and reporting clinic totals.
- Appointment scheduling, answering phone calls, confirmation calls, and follow-up care calls.
Managerial & Practice Growth/Development
- Works closely with the Clinical Team to ensure optimal and seamless teamwork and productivity.
- Communicates effectively with members of the assigned center as well as with members of the entire company to help strengthen Physician’s Plan as a whole.
- Ensures the office environment is welcoming and clean and reflects the best possible image for Physician’s Plan Weight Loss + Wellness.
- Maintains awareness of new weight loss products and programs in anticipation of patient inquiries and provides suggested stop-gap solutions to the Clinical Director of new competitive forces that appear in the surrounding market.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about living a healthy lifestyle
- Positive attitude with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Must have Customer Service & Sales Experience
- Ability to multi-task, while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Reliable transportation
- Education: High School diploma or GED, college experience preferred
- Employee discounts on products & services
- Job Type: Part-time / Full-time
- Compensation: Based on experience. Hourly plus additional monthly incentive pay (based upon center performance).
Must have reliable transportation and be available to work the following schedule (some evenings until 6:30 pm).
Tuesday- 8:00am – 6:30pm (8:00am – 12:00pm &/or 3:00pm-6:30pm)
Thursday- 8:00am – 12:00pm
Friday – 9:00am – 3:00pm
Monday, Wednesday on a potential as-needed basis, adjusted for Full-Time Status
Opportunity for more hours during events/promotions and as needed.
If you are interested in this part-time position, please respond to this ad with your resume.
No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Part-time / Full-Time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour