Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Meal Prep Bowls
These Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Meal Prep Bowls are a low carb lunch idea with a lemon-oregano marinade, and they're ready in 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Course: Main Course Cuisine: American, Greek
Servings: 4 servings Calories: 309kcal
Author: Taylor Stinson
- 1 lb chicken breasts, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (leave out for Whole 30)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Add all ingredients except for feta to a large sheet pan and toss well to combine. Bake in oven once preheated for 18-20 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and divide mixture among 4 glass meal prep bowls. Top with feta cheese (optional) and serve. Keeps in fridge up to 5 days.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 471mg | Potassium: 470mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 950IU | Vitamin C: 153.5mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1.4mg