Carrot Cake Energy Balls
Raw no-bake Carrot Cake Energy Balls made with all HEALTHY ingredients. These yummy bites are refined sugar-free, gluten-free and vegan.
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Servings 24
- Calories 64 cal
- Sugar 7g
- 12 dried Medjool dates
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (or regular rolled oats)
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh carrot finely grated
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup shredded coconut for dusting
- Remove the pits from dates and soak them in hot water for several minutes. When the dates are softened, drain them and place in food processor. Save the water.
- Add the other ingredients to a food processor and blend until mixture turns into a dough-like consistency. Add 1 tablespoon of water in which you have soaked the dates if the mixture is too dry.
- With the small spoon scoop the mixture and roll into balls. Roll the balls in shredded coconut and place on the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving.
- Keep the energy balls frozen up to 3 months in the freezer.
* Author Natalie, from “Natalie’s Health”