We are pleased to announce that Physician’s Plan Weight Loss + Wellness centers will be expanding our hours of operation beginning on Monday, May 18th, and offering in-center appointments for many of our wellness services.
Physician’s Plan appreciates your patience during this challenging time, and we look forward to safely helping you return to feeling your best. The following measures are in place to ensure patient and staff safety for in-center appointments:
- Pre-appointment screening
- In-vehicle check-in upon arrival
- Implementing mask protocol for patients and staff
- No visitor policy to limit the number of people in the center
- Temperature screening upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Limiting In-center appointments by spacing these further apart to allow for social distancing, and increased sanitation of patient rooms, surfaces, and equipment.
As of Monday, May 18th the following will be available:
- Weight Loss: Curb-side, Telehealth Virtual Weight Loss appointments, and in-center appointments.
- Food, Skin Care, and Supplements: Curbside with rapid pick up, e-Commerce via “Shop Now” on our website, and in-center by appointment.
- Injections, & Weigh-Ins: By appointment, please call, email, or request an appointment online at www.physiciansplan.com to schedule.
- Nutritional Counseling: Available by phone, video telehealth appointment, and in-center appointments.
- MedSpa: Availability varies by center. Please call, email, or request an online appointment. (Note: NC MedSpas anticipate opening in late May).
- Aesthetics (Filler + Botox): Limited appointments available. Call your center to schedule.