With summer coming to an end your face might look and feel the effects of all the time spent at the beach, pool or on a boat. The new HydraFacial Elite is a great way to reduce the effects of aging and sun damage. With only 3 steps and 30 minutes you could be on your way to the best skin of your life.
The award-winning HydraFacial Elite is only available in a medical office and merges invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology to enhance skin health. Only HydraFacial uses patented Vortex-Fusion technology to cleanse, extract and hydrate. The HydraFacial Elite is the newest technology in the HydraFacial line with the most advanced treatments to date.
Our highly trained medical spa aestheticians use the multi-step treatment to removes impurities and dead skin cells while replenishing skin with vital nutrients, leaving skin beautiful and recharged. The process and product are what put HydraFacial in a category of its own.
How it works:
- Cleanse and peel to uncover a new layer of skin with exfoliation and resurfacing
- Extract and hydrate to remove debris from pores with painless suction.
- Nourish with intense moisturizers that quench the skin.
- Fuse and protect by saturating the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximize glow.
So, go ahead and enjoy the last days of summer in the sun and book your appointment with the HydraFacial Elite today.
Announcing the NEWEST Hydrafacial system – Hydrafacial Elite – now available in Mount Pleasant, Summerville and Charleston centers. Book your Hydrafacial Elite for an introductory price of $159.00 PLUS get a $15 “Hydration Credit” towards any of the following skin care products:
- Obagi Hydrate
- Obagi Hydrate Luxe
- Skin Medica Rejuvenative Moisturizer
- Skin Medica Replenish Hydrating Cream
- Product varies by center. Offer expires 10/31/18.