As Summer vacation comes to a close and children return to their school routine, so does the need to get back on a healthier track. Here are few tips on how to get your weight and wellness back on track this school year!
- Start strong with a nutritional consult at Physician’s Plan Weight Loss + Wellness. Let our team guide you on the best food choices, eating habits and your ideal, customized caloric intake. Make a plan to lose the weight.
- Get a little extra boost! We have Lipo B12 injections to help boost your energy and metabolism. Say goodbye to the afternoon slump and the slow metabolism. Tackle your “to do” list, slim your waist line. It’s a win, win.
- Plan your meals ahead of time. Don’t let a busy day get you off course. Don’t forget to keep a healthy snack in your purse. We have samples of delicious snacks at a center near you. Even better, let us put together a stay on track snack bag for you.
- Bring a friend on the journey back to being on track. Work out with your friends. Grab a group of your girlfriends and walk, yoga, barre or whatever your preference. It makes the work out more fun and you can cheer each other on! Refer a friend to Physician’s Plan Weight Loss and receive Perkville Points rewards for yourself!
- Track your progress. Nothing is more encouraging that watching how far you’ve come and the goals you’ve reached. Let us show you how to get back on track – and track your results!
- Implement little goals you can achieve easily. An example might be, not eating after 7pm or drinking more water.
- Reward yourself. Feeling good and looking good are intrinsically linked. Schedule a skin care facial and get a plan to combat signs and symptoms of facial aging.