It’s Grilling Season! Enjoy this Paleo & Gluten Free recipe.
Total time:30 MINS
- Shallow dish
- Basting brush
For the Chicken:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 pineapple rings
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
For the Marinade/Glaze:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 2 t coconut sugar
- 1 t minced garlic
- 1/4 t ground cayenne pepper
- Whisk together ingredients for marinade and divide in half. Pour half of marinade into a shallow dish. Add chicken breasts and swish around to coat. Marinate at least 2 hours but no longer than 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to 400°F. Remove chicken breast from marinade and place on grill. Grill 10 minutes.
- Brush pineapple rings with reserved marinade and place on grill. Cook 3 minutes each side.
- Flip chicken and use remaining marinade to baste. Cook chicken 10 minutes longer. Remove from grill.
- Serve chicken with pineapple rings and garnish with chopped cilantro.
* Recipe and images by: Jennafer Ashley via paleohacks.com