At under 60 Calories each, these make for the perfect Valentine’s Day treat.
1 Box of Angel Food Cake mix
Cool Whip Free
Fresh Strawberries (cut into quarters)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare Angel Food according to the directions.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake liners about ¾ full (I used big cookie scoop). Will make about 41 cupcakes.
- Bake for 8 minutes until the top is slightly colored (not brown anymore)
- Allow to cool completely.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip free or opt for dairy-free Coconut whipped cream (found at most health food stores) to each cupcake.
- Top with strawberry pieces and enjoy!
*Author: Carrie, from Eating On A Dime blog